The tour operator “Pegasus” has again corrected the cancellation of the flight programs of Nord Wind, Pegas Fly and Royal Flight. In general, the previous cancellations have been “extended” for another month, until the end of May. Among the canceled programs were also domestic tours – namely, flights to Simferopol, as well as a program to Istanbul, which was completely canceled.
In general, the details of the cancellations are as follows:
- In the period 02/28/2022 – 05/31/2022, the flight program was canceled for the following destinations: Dominican Republic, Cuba, Mexico, Venezuela, Maldives
- Armenia: flight program canceled until 04/30/2022
- Azerbaijan, Vietnam, Greece, Jordan, Cyprus, UAE, Tunisia, Egypt: flight program canceled until 05/31/2022
- Russia (Simferopol) : flight program canceled until 05/31/2022
A separate item about Turkish programs. The tour operator's warning duplicated the cancellation of programs from Moscow and St. Petersburg to Antalya, but since the Moscow program was canceled until April 14, and the St. Petersburg program – on April 17, we can conclude that they did take off safely. Further information is as follows:
- Kazan, Yekaterinburg, Perm, Tyumen, Chelyabinsk, Irkutsk, Omsk: flight program canceled until 28.04.2022
- Kaliningrad: flight program canceled until 17.05.2022
- Nizhny Novgorod, Krasnoyarsk, Krasnodar, Samara, Mineralnye Vody, Novosibirsk, Ufa, Volgograd, Voronezh, Rostov: flight program canceled until 05/31/2022
- From other regions, the flight program is canceled until the end of the summer season
< li>Khabarovsk: flight program canceled until 10.05.2022
- the flight program is canceled until 29.04.2022
- Yekaterinburg, Krasnodar , Ufa, Volgograd: flight program canceled until the end of the summer season.
- flight program canceled until 04/28/2022
- Yekaterinburg: flight program canceled until the end of the summer season
Istanbul: flight program canceled until 09/30/2022
According to Pegasus information, it is possible to:
- rebook air travel with another airline for a previously confirmed and paid tour;
- keep ground handling for a previously confirmed and paid tour;
- rebook for alternative destination package tours at the price of the site*;
- keep funds on deposit with the possibility of their later use.
For those who value a healthy lifestyle, we recommend reading : “Scientists have learned to destroy cancer with sound.”